The HTO group is going to be present at Vitalis 2017 which is one of the national conferences in health care. We will present in two different tracks this year:
- Medical Records Online (Journal via nätet – en maxxad tillställning). Jonas Moll will be presenting the latest results from the patient survey that was sent out in the summer. Åsa Cajander will be presenting together with Isabella Scandurra. We will also present our new Disa project to the audience in this track 🙂
- Envisioning Technology in Healthcare in 2015. Åsa Cajander will be presenting a project made in the IT in Society course together with Laura Wiegand, Mikaela Eriksson and Anna Normark.
There will be quiet many from the HTO group present at Vitalis, and we are all looking forward to an exciting trip 🙂
See you at Vitalis!
Latest posts by Åsa Cajander (see all)
- Save the Date for an Interesting PhD Defence! - December 2, 2019
- New Research Group: Human, Technology & Organisation - November 29, 2019
- A Unique Project Course Collaboration - November 26, 2019