Thomas Lind will defend his PhD thesis the 15th of September 2017. This week we had a seminar where the work was discussed with an external reviewer, José Abdelnur Nocera.
The thesis is about the deployment of IT systems. Thomas Lind’s PhD thesis has several contributions:
- The development of a theory for understanding deployment: Inertia.
- Deeper understanding of deployment of IT from a sociotechnical perspective.
- The evaluation of the method “Vision seminars” as a method to use when deploying IT systems.
During the seminar Thomas Lind first presented his work, and this was followed by a discussion with José Abdelnour Nocera. The discussion concerned both the six papers that are included in the thesis as well as the introductory text for the papers.
In the evening we had a nice dinner at Basilico.
The HTO group thanks José Abdelnour Nocera for a very valuable discussion. Now we are looking forward to the final defense of the PhD thesis. 🙂
Latest posts by Åsa Cajander (see all)
- Organising a Writing Retreat - December 9, 2019
- Save the Date for an Interesting PhD Defence! - December 2, 2019
- New Research Group: Human, Technology & Organisation - November 29, 2019