In our research group we study the relationships and dynamics of Human, Technology & Organisation (HTO) with the goal of creating knowledge that support sustainable development and utilization of ICT.
Areas of interest include:
- Human cognition, decision making and knowledge elicitation
- Designing for stimulated reflection and continuous development of expertise.
- Design of complex IT systems for long haul driving
- Human factors and ergonomics
- eHealth and the proliferation of eHealth services.
- The digital work environment concept and how it can be applied to promote healthy work.
- Methods and techniques for the redesign of work that highlight how new ICT must be designed to support the desired change.
- Inclusive design and design for all.
- Gender and ICT.
We strive for swift and wide dissemination of our research through an array of outlets ranging from high impact journals and conferences to open platforms and social media applications.