In our research group we study the relationships and dynamics of Health, Technology, and Organisation (HTO) with the goal of creating knowledge that support sustainable development and utilization of ICT.
Areas of interest include:
- eHealth and the proliferation of eHealth services.
- The concept of a digital work environment and its application to promote healthy work.
- Methods and techniques to support the deployment of a redesigned organisation of work including new ICT.
- The compatibility of user centred design and usability work with Agile methodologies and novel software development practices.
- Inclusive design and design for all.
- Gender and ICT.
We are Action Research oriented and design our research studies accordingly. We strive for swift and wide dissemination of our research through an array of outlets ranging from high impact journals and conferences to open platforms and social media applications.