In our research group we study the relationships and dynamics of Human, Technology & Organisation (HTO) with the goal of creating knowledge that support sustainable development and utilization of ICT.
Areas of interest include:
- Human cognition, decision making and knowledge elicitation
- Designed to stimulate reflection and continuous development of expertise.
- Design of complex IT systems for long haul driving
- Human factors and ergonomics
- eHealth and the proliferation of eHealth services.
- The concept of a digital work environment and its application to promote healthy work.
- Methods and techniques to support the deployment of a redesigned organisation of work including new ICT.
- Inclusive design and design for all.
- Gender and ICT.
We strive for swift and wide dissemination of our research through an array of outlets ranging from high impact journals and conferences to open platforms and social media applications.